TPMS Sensors for CAROBOTOR J Pro - Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
These TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring) sensors are designed to work together with the Carobotor J Pro digital dashboard, available for all Jeep Wrangler models from 2007 - 2020 in order for you to have full visibility over your tyre pressures if your original factory ones have gone missing.
The Carobotor J-Pro Digital Dash does integrate directly into your factory TPMS if present, however quite often these go missing when wheels are swapped leaving the Jeeper without any information about their tyre pressures. (A constant Tyre Pressure Warning Light will usually alert you to that)
So if you want to avoid spending R10,000+ for a new set of factory TPMS from your Jeep dealer, rather treat yourself to a Carobotor J-Pro Digital dashboard and this TPMS kit.
- We sell the Carobotor TPMS kit as retail boxed product for you to take to your favourite tyre dealer to have them installed. However, there is some installation required into your existing Carobotor J-Pro unit along with a pairing process to activate them.
- We will happily quote you for installation depending on the wheels and tyre setup you have.
- The Carobotor TPMS kit will only work if you have a Carobotor J-Pro installed.
- The Carobotor TPMS kit comprises of a receiver kit and FOUR TPMS units and valves for installation into each of the FOUR rolling wheels.
- Prices excludes installation.
- Installation of TPMS valves is a precision job and great care must be taken. ANGRi or Carobotor take no responsibility for breakages or damages through incorrect fitting.