FULLY FITTED JT GLADIATOR:
TERAFLEX 2.5" PERFORMANCE COIL AND SPACER LIFT SYSTEM - with FALCON SP2 2.1 Shocks. Also includes Teraflex JT Rear Upper / Lower Spring retainer Kit for maximum spring integrity
Expertly Fitted for you at ANGRiJeep (in the Cape, Gauteng or KZN), the TeraFlex JT: 2.5" Coil Spring & Spacer Lift Kit has all the components needed to fit larger tyres (35") for increased ground clearance and better off-road capability for your JT Gladiator.
Paired with the amazing Falcon SP2 Shocks (the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift kits) to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability and increased ground clearance and handling.
Comes with JT: Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks (2-3.5" Lift)
Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks for Gladiator deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort for daily-driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance handling and stability for off-road rigs.
Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex. SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks:
- SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort for daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package
- Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
- Ideal for daily-driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent controlled feel through all driving conditions
JT Specific Falcon Shocks:
- JT corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings
Recommended extra components for a 2.5" Lift (JT Gladiator):
Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (Not included but available in the ANGRi JT ENHANCED SuperKit).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less OR Offset Wheel (Spacer) Adapters for using your stock wheels (Available separately).
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tyres.
- Wheel Alignment required after fitment.
2.5” Performance Coil and Spacer Lift Kit for JT Gladiator RHD
Falcon SP2 Performance Monotube Shocks for JT 2” - 3.5”
Full Fitment at ANGRiJeep
2 Week Torque Check-up (after installation)
Also includes Teraflex JT Rear Upper / Lower Spring retainer Kit for maximum spring integrity
Please check with your Jeep dealer regarding Warranty Implications. Teraflex is a superior quality and locally warrantied suspension brand and will be fitted by ANGRiJeep, the Authorised Platinum partner for Teraflex in SA.
It is essential for wheel alignment to be done immediately after installing this system. (Cost not included). ANGRiJeep also requests that you bring your Gladiator back to us 2 weeks after installation for a FOC torque and tightness check-up.
ECU reprogramming is necessary for the fitment of 35" Tyres in order to correct gear change points and speedo accuracy (no need for aftermarket products such as Taser or Procal). We can do this for you at ANGRiJeep at extra cost.