CAROBOTOR J Pro - Digital Dashboard for Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
2007-2010 or 2011-2020 Versions
The Carobotor J Pro Jeep Wrangler JK digital dash is available for all Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU models from 2007 - 2020*. It is utterly unique and an extremely high quality upgrade to your instrument cluster and your on and offroad driving experience.
With FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING or FREE INSTALLATION (at Cape Town HQ only) this is how to make your Wrangler JK/JLU even more of an ultimate Hi-Tech offroad machine....! (Choose COLLECT at the checkout if you would like Free installation at ANGRiJeep HQ in Cape Town or choose to ship for free to anywhere in SA!)
The Carobotor Digital Dash upgrades your Jeep factory dashboard to a fully functional digital version with a load of amazing personalisation options, modes and features a customizable high-resolution display and digital gauges enabling you to have all of your vehicle’s information within your line of sight. The easy-to-read screen includes Speedometer, Fuel economy, Compass, Tyre Pressures (if TPMS present) and many many more. You can jump between customisable displays to display the information and updates you need. With a 3 second start-up time... its quick and ready for action as soon as you are!
The Carobotor J Pro is available for all JKs including the earlier JK models with the older style dash and steering wheel (2007-2010) as well as the newer dash and steering wheel models available from 2011 until the last JK in 2020. Be sure to order the right one!
- When you order your Carobotor for delivery or installation, please immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for your unit: -YEAR MODEL?
SAHARA or RUBICON?
MANUAL or AUTO?
3.8 or 3.6 PETROL or DIESEL 2.8 (or what other engine conversion you have eg. Hemi 5.8)?
4DR or 2DR?
NICKNAME for the car/unit (up to 9 letters.... eg. My Jeep).?
PLEASE ALLOW AN EXTRA 24HOURS FROM ORDER TO SET UP YOUR PERSONALISATION BEFORE INSTALLATION/DESPATCH.
5 display modes :
Carobotor J Pro has 5 display modes, each displaying the most necessary 'at a glance' information depending on the terrain you are attacking.
- Highway mode
- Rock mode
- Mud mode
- Sand mode
- Snow mode
J Pro Features:
- Tilt warning
- 5 display modes
- Customizable display and personalisation
- 3 second Fast booting (Linux operating system)
- Interface display contains: Tracking, Vehicle settings, Maintenance, Media, Car status, Trouble code pop-up
- Built in inclinometer/gyroscope up to 45 degrees
- 4wd operation display
- Crisp HD screen (1920 x 720) with stunningly designed interface and usability
- Steering wheel button integration (2011 - 2020 only)
- Extra buttons for the dash for 2007-2010 JKs with no steering wheel buttons)
- Multiple preferences for RHD, LHD, MPH, KPH, PSI, BAR, JK, JKU, Engine Type
- Fully compatible with the factory OEM TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System). Carobotor TPMS kit available for those cars without TPMS at extra cost.
What you get: (if you don't want to come and have a cup of coffee with us while we install it ;)
- Carobotor J Pro car dashboard for JK/JKU 2011-2020 or 2007-2010
- Interface Cables
- Digital software
- Instructions for self install (if required)
- Extra top cover with control buttons (for the 2007-2010 version only)
- Sandisk 16Gb usb stick with your personalisation codes. (why we need your nickname and vehicle details beforehand)
- We sell the Carobotor as retail boxed product for you to install yourself if you wish, but we much prefer it if you allow us to install it for you free of charge at ANGRiJeep HQ (if you are in Cape Town). When you are ordering online from Cape Town, just choose 'COLLECT' and we will be waiting to install it for you!
- Your Carobotor J Pro will work with only one Jeep (VIN number) after activation, you can’t remove and install it to another Jeep for love nor money, so be sure that you adore your current ride.... a lot!
- *The J pro comes in two versions and it is important to get the right one... if you have a 2007-2010 Wrangler JK/JKU with the old style dash and steering wheel without buttons.... make sure you order the 2007-2010 version. For those of you with the new dash and steering control buttons from 2011 onwards... be sure to order the 2011-2020 version. The style of dash is the important factor here, not the year you car was registered.