Add a REVERSE Camera to your standard Jeep head Unit - ANGRiView (Wrangler JK/JKU)
For adding a reverse (and extra front/other camera) to your existing standard Jeep head unit for viewing on-screen using full plug-in OEM looms. (As installed by all official Jeep Dealers)
If your Jeep has a standard factory fitted MyGig touch-screen head unit that you want to keep (with DVD or with or without Nav), ANGRiView can add full OEM Reverse Camera functionality to it with the ANGRiView system with video fully viewable on the Jeep's touchscreen.
With the option to add a second camera as an extra front view or in-cabin, this system gives you full control over camera views from your existing Steering Wheel controls and on your Jeep's existing factory-fitted touch screen. (and of course automatic reverse camera view on selecting reverse gear).
The ANGRiView control box also comes complete with the VES activation loom to also enable the video entertainment system functionality in your Jeep should you wish (Check your handbook for details on VES but this adds extra audio/video in/out options into you car as well as rear seat video feeds).
Reverse camera functionality
- Automatic On-Screen Reverse view on Reverse Gear selection
- Optional second camera for rock crawling or other view
- Optional auto-on of second (front) camera when travelling 10kmh or less
- Toggle camera views from your steering wheel controls (full steering wheel integration)
- Full OEM-like functionality and simple plug in installation with full camera power provision from the head unit. (no cutting or damaging of Jeep looms).
- Enables the ability to play DVDs or type into the SatNav (if present) whilst in motion *
- Jeep VES activation for extra video and audio outputs (to enable rear screen options and extra Video/Audio In/Out RCAs).
*Please be aware that playing DVDs and operating the SatNav in motion can distract you from driving. Please make sure to always drive safely and within the law.
(Fitment takes approx 2 hours with reverse cam + 1hour for each extra camera). Step by step 'plug and play' instructions are provided for the DIY Jeeper and is easier than you might think and the perfect Sunday afternoon job!