KICKER 7 Speaker CS SERIES with Active 10" SUB - Upgrade (JK/JKU to 2014)
FULLY INSTALLED at ANGRiJeep Cape Town or Jnb
Whilst the 6 speaker CS replacement for 2007-2104 Jeep Wranglers is an absolute MUST, this addition of a powered Kicker Hideaway Sub under the passenger seat (elsewhere on a 2dr JK) adds even more 'oomph' and depth to the sound of you stock or replacement stereo systems.
This ANGRi Kicker CS 300w (100RMS) +180w SUB 7x speaker upgrade for Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU (until 2014) will make your standard Jeep Wrangler head unit sound even more incredible, and with the included Kicker Hideaway 10" powered SUB installed under-seat (elsewhere on a 2dr JK), it will enhance the bass even more on top of you already factory installed sub.
The Kickers CS speaker and Sub upgrade greatly enhances the clarity and depth of the audio in your vehicle compared to the original factory fitted speakers. These CS Kickers are also an absolute must when upgrading your head unit at ANGRiJeep as well as for enhancing your standard unit. The added Sub really 'ups' the bass quantity and quality and is fully adjustable from the drivers seat.
We lovingly fit everything for you in 5 hours including Poly sound deadening to all front speaker boxes, existing Sub enclosure and in the overhead sound bar. The Kicker Hideaway 10" sub is fitted under the passenger seat (Not 2dr JK) or another suitable area of your choice.
2 x Kicker CS Top of dash Tweeters
2 x Kicker Crossover Frequency controllers (behind dash)
2 x Front dash Kicker CS Woofers
2 x Kicker CS Sound bar Coaxials
5 x Sound deadening to all speaker boxes and standard Sub enclosure
1 x Kicker Hideaway 180w 10" powered SUB
Speaker kits are available as fully installed at ANGRiJeep or 'Retail Boxed' for you to fit yourself if required.
For the absolute audiophile, The 'Premium' Kicker KS series speakers are also available from ANGRiJeep for your JK/JKU
2015+ JK/JKU 8 Speaker upgrade also available
The Kicker CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
Bigger bass for your small space (with the Kicker Hideaway 10" Sub)
When Kicker created the original Hideaway™ compact HS8 powered sub, they wanted to make a subwoofer that could fit almost anywhere and still deliver the performance that made Kicker famous. The HS10 sub adds the extra punch of a 10" speaker and a built-in 180-watt amplifier to give you really impressive bass response from a sub that will still fit almost anywhere.
Tough and adjustable
With a Kicker 10" woofer, you can expect serious low end, and you can install the HS10 under most seats to bring the bass right up close. The tough all-aluminum chassis and stylish metal grille protect the speaker and deliver great sound. High- and low-level inputs give you plenty of options for hooking up your sub, and the HS10 can accept input signals from 0.25 to 40 volts so it works with almost any vehicle without adding a line output converter.
Dial in your sound
The Hideaway includes an adjustable low-pass crossover, a subsonic filter to improve efficiency, a phase switch, and a variable +6 dB bass boost adjustable with the included remote control bass knob. The HS10 also offers two auto turn-on options. The package includes a wiring harness for power, signal and remote turn-on connections with a quick-connect Molex® plug to make installation simple.
- compact powered subwoofer with 10" speaker
- wired remote control
- all-aluminum chassis with metal grille
- built-in amplifier: 180 watts RMS
- includes 16-foot power cable and other wiring
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- auto turn-on
- frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- variable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
- bass boost control (variable to +6 dB at 40 Hz)
- dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 12-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Kicker Hideaway box:
- Amplified subwoofer
- Wiring harness (17' Power input/ 8' Speaker level input/ 2' Ground/ 2' Remote turn-on)
- In-line fuse holder
- Three 15-amp ATO fuses (one installed in fuse holder/one installed in the chassis of unit/one spare)
- Remote bass level control
- 20' Remote cable (3.5mm stereo mini-plug on both ends)
- Two 10-12 gauge crimp-on ring terminals
- One 10-12 Gauge butt connector
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Two 3/8" Pan head screws (to mount wired remote)
- Four 3/4" Pan head screws
- Eight M4x6mm Machine screws
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)