Fully Fitted @ANGRi - TERAFLEX 2.5" Sport ST2 Suspension System JK 2DR / JKU 4DR
comes with Teraflex 9550 SHOCKS (all four)
Angri will install this very serious TERAFLEX 2.5" Sport ST2 Suspension lift system for you from Teraflex, giving you maximum flexibility and extreme performance.
Lovingly installed by the ANGRiJeep team, we take the greatest care or your Jeep's undercarriage. We clean, lubricate and touch-up spray paint to make sure your new suspension and everything around it looks factory fresh.
The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no compromise package, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System builds on the 1.5” Sport ST1 by adding preset front lower Sport flexarms, a heavy-duty forged adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the preset front lower Sport, heavy-duty adjustable front track bar, and rear track bar bracket, which optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5” lift heights.
The Sport ST2 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) or JK Wrangler (2-door) - SPECIFIC KITS
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 2.5” lift coil springs
• Teraflex 9550 shocks for 2.5" lifts
• Preset Sport Flexarms (front lower)
• HD forged adjustable front track bar
• SpeedBump bump stops
• Front brake line anchor kit
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• Exhaust spacers
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers true street & trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
• Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 2.5” lift kits
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
• SpeedBump progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
• Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• Requires cutting.
• Whilst the 9550 shocks are included in this install, as always, the Falcon shock absorbers are recommended as a worthwhile upgrade.
• It is recommended to add a Teraflex or Falcon steering stabiliser to this upgrade.