EVS - RS4 Karting Neck Brace
Available in YOUTH and ADULT sizes: (Please select)
The highly rated R4 Karting Neck Brace from EVS is a lightweight, form-fitting race brace offering protection against neck and collarbone injuries. The low profile design makes it a comfortable yet protective piece of gear you can wear on the karting track.
Fitting and removal is made easy by a locking front closure with a push button release and the rear strut is adjustable to alter the angle of the brace to suit different seating positions.
The R4 kart neck brace is supplied with a harness system which fits around the chest to keep the collar in position. The low profile design allows for a greater range of head movement compared to other protective neck collars which is essential in competitive kart racing and helping to make sure it is always worn.
Designed to reduce the risk of injury in a crash or impact, the EVS R4 neck brace minimises the risk of axial compression, hyperflexion, hyperextension and lateral hyperflexion around the neck and upper spine areas.
- Hard moulded upper surface disperses energy to PU core
- Hi-tensile closed cell PU core absorbs impact energy
- Bio-foam liner provides extra impact absorption
- Rapid lock closure system for easy front entry
- Adjustable rear strut for a customized fit to match your karting seating position
- 89/686/EEC certified
Available in two sizes.
YOUTH - Under 1.6m tall or Under 53 kg weight. (The R4 weighs 386g)
- ADULT - Over 1.6m tall or Over 53 kg weight. (The R4 weighs 635g)
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY Countrywide OR COLLECTION @ANGRiRACING HQ (RIVERGATE PARK, CT) or we can drop it at Killarney Circuit for you.