KICKER Hideaway 10" SUBWOOFER powered 180w 46HS10 (TJ/JK/JKU/Any)
(EXCLUDES INSTALLATION - RETAIL BOXED)
Ideal for Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU (and TJ) without a factory installed Sub or to enhance your existing fitted Sub sound, adding a real big KICK!.
JKU: Add the Kicker Hideaway sub under the passenger seat for a richer sound and extra bass kick alongside your standard factory fitted Subwoofer.
JK: Affix to the inside of your tailgate for a massive extra kick and richer sound.
TJ: This is a no-brainer.... add this Kicker Hideaway and plug it into the stock system for fuller sound and a huge bass kick that you have never been able to have before! This powered unit abosulutely transforms a TJ's sound.
Bigger bass for your small space
When Kicker created the original Hideaway™ compact HS8 powered sub, they wanted to make a subwoofer that could fit almost anywhere and still deliver the performance that made Kicker famous. The HS10 sub adds the extra punch of a 10" speaker and a built-in 180-watt amplifier to give you really impressive bass response from a sub that will still fit almost anywhere.
Tough and adjustable
With a Kicker 10" woofer, you can expect serious low end, and you can install the HS10 under most seats to bring the bass right up close. The tough all-aluminum chassis and stylish metal grille protect the speaker and deliver great sound. High- and low-level inputs give you plenty of options for hooking up your sub, and the HS10 can accept input signals from 0.25 to 40 volts so it works with almost any vehicle without adding a line output converter.
Dial in your sound
The Hideaway includes an adjustable low-pass crossover, a subsonic filter to improve efficiency, a phase switch, and a variable +6 dB bass boost adjustable with the included remote control bass knob. The HS10 also offers two auto turn-on options. The package includes a wiring harness for power, signal and remote turn-on connections with a quick-connect Molex® plug to make installation simple.
- compact powered subwoofer with 10" speaker
- wired remote control
- all-aluminum chassis with metal grille
- built-in amplifier: 180 watts RMS
- includes 16-foot power cable and other wiring
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- auto turn-on
- frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- variable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
- bass boost control (variable to +6 dB at 40 Hz)
- dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 12-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Amplified subwoofer
- Wiring harness (17' Power input/ 8' Speaker level input/ 2' Ground/ 2' Remote turn-on)
- In-line fuse holder
- Three 15-amp ATO fuses (one installed in fuse holder/one installed in the chassis of unit/one spare)
- Remote bass level control
- 20' Remote cable (3.5mm stereo mini-plug on both ends)
- Two 10-12 gauge crimp-on ring terminals
- One 10-12 Gauge butt connector
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Two 3/8" Pan head screws (to mount wired remote)
- Four 3/4" Pan head screws
- Eight M4x6mm Machine screws
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)